We need to get the GSoC 2016 ideas page filled NOW

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Mon Feb 15 01:11:02 UTC 2016

Heya,

we need to fill in the GSoC idea page ASAP:
  https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2016/Ideas

Deadline is Feb 19th (KDE's application needs to be sent out at this day!)

My GSoC ideas for this year, sorted by importance (most important first):
* KDevelop: Compiler Kits (pretty similar to what QtCreator offers)
* KDevelop: LLDB support for all major platforms
* KDevelop: Improve QML/JS integration: Module path dialog, proper handling of
QRC imports, navigation for 'import ...' lines, etc.
* KDevelop: Go language integration
* KDevelop: Phabricator integration: Open reviews, tasks, etc.

I'll add those to the ideas page tomorrow-ish if no-one objects.

More suggestions welcome. If you want to help out adding (my) ideas to the
ideas page, very much appreciated as well!

Cheers,
Kevin