Imported symbols missing mouse-over popup

Pavel Petrushkov onehundredof at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 21:29:20 UTC 2015

Hey Thomas,

I see you reused some of my kdev-go code, nice to know it was useful to
someone:)

Unfortuntely I cannot help you with this issue. For similar feature in Go
it was enough to create
NamespaceAliasDeclaration with globalImportIdentifier() and set its
ImportIdentifier to namespace
that you're importing, but I see you already did that.

One thing I can point out is that your import statement ("import
importstuff") is not highlighted,
but it should be, since you're opening a declaration on it, right? So maybe
you should check
if that code does not get executed or something.

Otherwise I suggest debugging ContextBrowser::showToolTip to see where your
declaration
gets lost.

Btw, I cannot compile your plugin, I attached the error I get when running
build.sh. If you can
figure it how to fix this, I can take a closer look at your code later.

Best regards,
Pavel.