My attempt at porting kdev-upload to KF5

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 17 17:44:41 UTC 2014

Hi Jakub,

thanks a lot for taking this up! What you did there looks quite good
to me, although I'm not very experienced im KF5 porting either --
other people on this list wll be able to give more competent advice.
In one place you have a "KF5" as part of your #include directive, I
don't think that's how it should be.

Regarding the crash, I recommend using a debugger or -- if necessary
-- a tool like valgrind; if you can't figure it out, post a backtrace
to this list and I'm sure we can get that resolved.

I pushed your efforts so far to a new "frameworks" branch in
kdev-upload to make sure they aren't lost.

Best regards,
Sven