Cleaning up TopDUContext::Features

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Wed Aug 27 21:05:37 UTC 2014

Hey!

I don't know how long I'm annoyed by the mess that is TopDUContext::Features.
Years at least. I want to clean this mess up, by:

- make it typesafe everyhwere, never do enum <-> int conversions
- make it a QFlags/enum pair
- ...?

So, to all language plugin developers out there - are you missing anything in
there? One example is the "Rescheduled" flag that at least PHP and Python are
using. But Python also uses PEP8Checking there - hm. Does anyone know if we
can use QFlags and keep the list of flags extensible?

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de