[kdev-clang] /: Always update opened in editor documents

Sergey Kalinichev kalinichev.so.0 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 12:23:52 UTC 2014

Hi,
Yes, I know that you've already reverted that.

Still I don't understand why is it so bad? Yes, it's just a
workaround, not a proper fix, but it solves the problem. And it does
it almost for free (without using too much resources), because it just
reparses the currently opened document, not it's imports, that already
up to date, so it's very fast.

P.S. Thanks for commenting on my other patches! Yes, I should have
posted it to the review first...

--
Sergey