[kdev-clang] duchain: Don't use clang_getInclusions at all.

Sergey Kalinichev kalinichev.so.0 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 09:44:00 UTC 2014

Hi,

>can you please comment on this change? Why is it important to find imports of .moc files?

No, no just the opposite. On reparse clang_getInclusions with
CXTranslationUnit_PrecompiledPreamble flag returns imports that not
included in preamble (e.g. .moc files) and nothing else. So instead of
figuring out whether it all imports included by the file or just some
of them I think it's better not to use clang_getInclusions at all.

>Also, if you comment out code, please add a big fat todo comment explaining
>what must be done to fix this.

Actually I've already added a TODO note for that (clanghelpers.cpp:91)...

>Esp. considering you deleted other parts of the
>code though, maybe you should remove the other code as well?

Not sure what you're talking about. I don't remember deleting anything...

--
Sergey