Make settings not visible amymore in custom project manager

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Sun May 5 07:50:02 UTC 2013

For CMake, the responsible method is:
CMakeBuilder::additionalBuilderPlugins( KDevelop::IProject* project  ) const
This one is in charge of saying if we're using another plugin. It will
return make's or ninja's depending on how the build directory is configured.

This shouldn't be needed for Custom Makefile projects since these are
reporting the MakeBuilder directly.

Here, using master, I get this:
http://i.imgur.com/ZLgvU07.png

Aleix