Definition Use Chain in Kdevelop 4

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jun 25 21:59:09 UTC 2012

Hi Ted,

there's currently no way to trigger a reparse of a complete project, except
deleting the subdirectory in $HOME/.kdevduchain/ that corresponds to the
session id in which you're working. Or deleting the complete .kdevduchain
subdirectory (I'm not 100% sure when the usage of session-subdirs was
introduced for the duchain).

If your KDE is at least 4.6 you could also build kdevelop/kdevplatform from
source to get newer versions and install them into your $HOME.

Andreas