kdevplatform textdocument.cpp

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Wed Feb 29 18:54:26 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 29 February 2012 19:39:38 Sven Brauch wrote:
> I find working sets unusable currently anyways. It's a great idea by
> itself, but how is it supposed to be used? ;P
> I can close a set of documents, but how can I open it again?
> Also, those icons are really "developer icons". They are not an
> acceptable solution for the final product, in my opinion. It'd be
> better to label them "1", "2" etc. than using random icons.

lets not start this discussion again. patches welcome, words not so much
anymore :P

and working sets are there to stay. if at all, they can become optional, but
nothing else.

also note: you can reopen them by clicking on the working set icon or by
hovering the same and clicking "load" in the tooltip.

bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de