Attaching the debugger to a running process...

Michael George Hart michael.george.hart at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 08:47:28 UTC 2012

For sure I did not see any complaints or warning following the build procedure for kdevelop4 however, later today when I do a full build from trunk I will be particularly watchful for any such warnings or messages.

 How do I ensure that I have a complete KDE-workspace environment; when I installed openSuSE 11.4 I made sure I installed everything KDE development.

Thanks
Michael

Sent from my iPad