kdev-valgrind does not work with the latest build from trunk of kdevelop4 (4.3x)

Michael Hart michael.george.hart at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 19:16:16 UTC 2012

I didn't know this. Thanks for the information
But it is nice to know that Valgrind is coming sometime within the next
year... I hope ;-p
You know, they have posted video on you-tube (in French), produce some nice
pdf documentation  and seem to be making a big deal about their
accomplishment. That is why I was under the impression valgrind plugin was
in its final beta