Database Project - ILanguageSupport

Miguel Tadeu mtadeunet at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 20:28:52 UTC 2012

Hi,
during the development, I felt the need to implement a ILanguageSupport
class. I'm now overriding the contextMenuExtension method.

One problem arises, here. I want to add new functionality for a project
template that contains the specific structure for a database schema. But
when I right click on some other project( like a c++ or php project ) I
can't decide wether to add the items(specific database operations) or not.

I'm figuring I should need to know which project type is selected, but I
don't know how.

Can anyone guide me a bit on this subject?

Thanx to all,
Miguel Tadeu