Activating Documents with a range is broken since d77c94c1402916f8f00b02104f71187330548ecd

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Dec 12 19:25:01 UTC 2012

Hi,

just bisected why double-clicking entries in the grepview does not
work anymore as it should. Turns out that
DocumentController::activateDocument( doc, range ) does not jump to
the range anymore, unless the document is not open yet. Anybody
understands the logic thats involved and can fix that? Otherwise I'll
revert this over the weekend.

That also makes me wonder wether we maybe should reconsider all of the
refactorings that Aleix did in this area, this is not the first
regression it caused and the main benefit of lazily initializing views
is not usable at the moment either (see my contextmenu related mail)?