Sprint Dot Article - Please add information!

Miquel Sabaté mikisabate at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 16:33:55 UTC 2012

Hi there !

2012/12/5 Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de>

> Hey guys,
>
> I've reviewed the commits we did during out sprint. You can find a list
> of stuff I found somewhat noteworthy here:
> http://community.kde.org/KDevelop/Sprints/Vienna2012
>
> I especially need some input from Miquel and Alexander on what they worked
> on.
> Miquel, you especially did not even blog about your stuff yet! Please
> extend
> the list below. Can you at least send me one or two nice screenshots for
> the
> ruby support?

I've added what I did in Vienna in the link. About the blog, yes, my bad, I
totally forgot about it :(. I have to say though that most of the work done
in Vienna can be summed up in the couple of blog posts from Alexander. I
plan to post about the Ruby support in a couple of weeks or so, when I have
a some stuff on my ToDo list implemented :)

> Aleix, you also did not blog about what you did during the sprint. Can you
> give me screenshots for the plasma launcher and project dashboard?
>
> Sven, Aleix: Maybe you also have nice before/after screenshots for the
> launch
> configuration? I found nice screenshots for the config dialog
> beautification
> here:
> http://scummos.blogspot.de/2012/10/vienna-kdevkate-sprint-kdevelop.html
>
> Otherwise, please do edit the wiki page and extend it! We *really* need to
> get
> a dot article out sooner rather than later...
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> Milian Wolff
> mail at milianw.de