Sprint Dot Article - Please add information!

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Dec 4 23:03:33 UTC 2012

Hey guys,

I've reviewed the commits we did during out sprint. You can find a list
of stuff I found somewhat noteworthy here:
http://community.kde.org/KDevelop/Sprints/Vienna2012

I especially need some input from Miquel and Alexander on what they worked on.
Miquel, you especially did not even blog about your stuff yet! Please extend
the list below. Can you at least send me one or two nice screenshots for the
ruby support?

Aleix, you also did not blog about what you did during the sprint. Can you
give me screenshots for the plasma launcher and project dashboard?

Sven, Aleix: Maybe you also have nice before/after screenshots for the launch
configuration? I found nice screenshots for the config dialog beautification
here: http://scummos.blogspot.de/2012/10/vienna-kdevkate-sprint-kdevelop.html

Otherwise, please do edit the wiki page and extend it! We *really* need to get
a dot article out sooner rather than later...

Cheers

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de