-- Could NOT find KDeclarative (missing: KDECLARATIVE_INCLUDES KDECLARATIVE_LIBRARY)

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Aug 24 05:30:06 UTC 2012

Hi,

Did you search for 'kdeclarative' in your rpm-tool? Which version of
KDE is shipped with your Suse? kdeclarative was added in 4.7 IIRC, I
thought this was made optional but maybe a bit is missing for that.
Hmm, looking at the code I'd say these are optional already, though I
don't have a way of testing that since I'm on KDE 4.8 and that doesn't
install without kdeclarative.

Andreas