-- Could NOT find KDeclarative (missing: KDECLARATIVE_INCLUDES KDECLARATIVE_LIBRARY)

Michael Hart michael.george.hart at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 15:43:31 UTC 2012

I am running openSuSE 11.4, with KDE 4.6
A search for "kdeclarative" in YaST using Package Search(webpin) and
Software Management has a null result.
Going to openSuSE.org and doing a package search for "kdeclarative" also
bring back a NULL result.

Yes, the it does seem that those MACRO's are optional.

So, what is kdeclarative? What is used for?

Michael