-- Could NOT find KDeclarative (missing: KDECLARATIVE_INCLUDES KDECLARATIVE_LIBRARY)

Michael Hart michael.george.hart at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 00:31:44 UTC 2012

I have don't my Google homework, and not been able to decipher  what
KDECLARATIVE_INCLUDES are KDECLARATIVE_LIBRARY used for.

Also, I have not found any libraries when I go searching for RPM for
openSuSE (my version is 11.4)

Could someone gives me a heads up on what these declaration are with
respect to kdevelop and where I find the missing files
KDECLARATIVE_INCLUDES KDECLARATIVE_LIBRARY suppose to point to?

Michael