Change a4fea05a43b8fe57b9f43afeb6ed6bd88601c053, Reduce verbosity while reloading

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Aug 14 06:24:02 UTC 2012

Hi,

just read my irc backlog and noticed that commit (I'm not reading
commit mails anymore). I'm wondering about two things:

a) currently it looks like the reload-questions is not shown anymore
when the document is dirty. That sounds wrong, since it would mean the
user as unsaved changes and the document is reloaded, so he can loose
data

b) Is this really the right way? This function is also called when
switching between documents, which means that with the change one
could loose saved changes now by simply switching through tabs or so.

IMHO the silent reload should only be done when the document is not
dirty and its triggered through reload-all. I had also started a
discussion to add public API in katepart on kwrite-devel that makes
this easier, wasn't aware of the modification interface.