Will be speaking about KDevelop at LinuxCon Japan 2012

Alexandre Courbot gnurou at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 02:48:42 UTC 2012

>> I'd so appreciate if some of the core KDev developers would be kind enough
>> to review and give feedback & suggestions on early versions of the slides
>> (off list, of course). If some of you don't mind doing so, please let me
>> know!
>
> Yeah, just sent them to me, I'll gladly do some reviewing.

Will do, thanks!

> Sure, function pointers are a sore spot in our language support and I can try
> to help you in that regard.

Any hint where I should look at to start? I really think I should do
that next in order to demonstrate something solid. Basically I need to
detect where function pointers declarations are receiving a value,
check if that value is constant, and record it somewhere to display it
in the popup window.

Thanks,
Alex.