Will be speaking about KDevelop at LinuxCon Japan 2012

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Apr 24 14:09:08 UTC 2012

On Monday 23 April 2012 11:48:42 Alexandre Courbot wrote:
> >> I'd so appreciate if some of the core KDev developers would be kind
> >> enough
> >> to review and give feedback & suggestions on early versions of the slides
> >> (off list, of course). If some of you don't mind doing so, please let me
> >> know!
> >
> > Yeah, just sent them to me, I'll gladly do some reviewing.
>
> Will do, thanks!
>
> > Sure, function pointers are a sore spot in our language support and I can
> > try to help you in that regard.
>
> Any hint where I should look at to start? I really think I should do
> that next in order to demonstrate something solid.

Ah I thought you are talking about function pointers in general, which afaik
are not properly parsed/interpreted by our cpp lang code yet.

> Basically I need to
> detect where function pointers declarations are receiving a value,
> check if that value is constant, and record it somewhere to display it
> in the popup window.

This sounds... "special" - could you explain (maybe with some short code
examples) of what you actually want to know where? Generally I doubt this kind
of information is tracked by us yet.

bye
--
Milian Wolff