wrong help text of files combo box in grepwidget.ui

Gerhard Stengel gstengel at gmx.net
Sun May 29 01:43:48 UTC 2011

Hi,

there's a small problem of the help text of the files combo box in grepwidget.ui:

"Enter the file name pattern of the files to search here. You may give several patterns separated by spaces."
But spaces don't work, only commas.
This is the same for current master and 1.2.

I think I reported it a few months ago and the conclusions was to make it work both for commas and spaces, but
that change seems to have got lost. Just commas would be fine, too, but the help text is wrong.

regards

Gerhard