C++0x support macros

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Mon May 30 15:04:27 UTC 2011

Hey all,

after going through the huge pile of untriaged bugs in my mail I finally want
to get started with C++0x support.

The first thing to fix is https://bugs.kde.org/266816 - the reason is simple:

Even if a project is compiled with --std=c++0x passed to gcc, this is not
honored in setuphelpers_gcc.cpp leading to wrong interpretation of code inside
KDevelop.

As this is a quite central part the only option I see right now would be a
session-wide setting (which requires a kdevelop restart after change even).
What do you say - is this a good first choice or do you have a better idea on
how to do it right from the start™?

Bye
--
Milian Wolff