State of documentation

Bangerth, Wolfgang bangerth at tamu.edu
Fri May 27 19:15:47 UTC 2011

> Let me start with trying to phrase my deep gratitude! This is so nice work you
> are doing there - something we developers had on our list but simply never got
> around to doing. Thanks so much!

Thanks for the kind words. I suppose it is something that just had to be done
one of these days, and doing it was my opportunity to teach myself something
new again :-)

> Very basic stuff only for now. There is renaming support (just
> rightclick a
> decl.), and "move to source". The latter you can access e.g. by
> rightclicking
> a function name of an inline declared method.

I figured these out yesterday and it is now documented:
  http://userbase.kde.org/KDevelop4/Manual/Working_with_source_code#Writing_source_code
If you can think of other things, let me know!

Best
 W.