State of documentation

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Fri May 27 14:40:09 UTC 2011

Wolfgang Bangerth, 26.05.2011:
> All,
> I think I'm through with using everyone's suggestions in documenting
> navigating code:

Hey there.

Let me start with trying to phrase my deep gratitude! This is so nice work you
are doing there - something we developers had on our list but simply never got
around to doing. Thanks so much!

> What's missing is a section on *writing source code*.  Right now, I have
> the following topics on my list:
<snip>
> Anything I'm forgetting? Is there a refactoring tool?

Very basic stuff only for now. There is renaming support (just rightclick a
decl.), and "move to source". The latter you can access e.g. by rightclicking
a function name of an inline declared method.

bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de