help needed for translation of kdevcustombuildsystem.po in trunk

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Mar 30 07:12:07 UTC 2011

On 30.03.11 00:44:29, Gerhard Stengel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm currently translating kdevcustombuildsystem.po (trunk) to German.
> However, there are some things quite unclear to me:
>
> - "Double-Click here to insert a new include path to be used for the path".
> Hmm, an include path that is going to be used as a path. Which path? I don't get the meaning...

The idea is that the user can specify different sets of include paths
for each project path. So the second 'path' relates to the path in the
project not the include-path. I guess it might be good to change include
path to include directory and path to project path to disambiguate that
a bit?

> - "A list of paths specifying project directories or files, for which includes and\n
> defines should be set up. ...".
> Just to be sure, there is a list of paths each of which points to either a directory or a file?

Yes, the user specifies a relative path to a directory or file in his
project (or '/' for pointing to the project root) and then sets up which
include directories and defines should be used for the C++ parser in
this directory and all subdirectories.

http://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/kdevelop/plugins/kdev-custom-buildsystem