help needed for translation of kdevcustombuildsystem.po in trunk

Gerhard Stengel gstengel at gmx.net
Tue Mar 29 22:44:29 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm currently translating kdevcustombuildsystem.po (trunk) to German.
However, there are some things quite unclear to me:

- "Double-Click here to insert a new include path to be used for the path".
Hmm, an include path that is going to be used as a path. Which path? I don't get the meaning...

- "A list of paths specifying project directories or files, for which includes and\n
defines should be set up. ...".
Just to be sure, there is a list of paths each of which points to either a directory or a file?

In case someone wants to have a look on the translation:
http://svn.reviewboard.kde.org/r/6631/#review10023

Where can I find the sources of the associated code?

regards

Gerhard