Relating upgrade to Kdevelop 4

elison.niven at gmail.com elison.niven at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 10:50:17 UTC 2011

Aleix wrote :
>We can't use ctags in KDevelop4, here the plan would be to use a buildtool
>(cmake, makefile) that tells us what are the include directories and defines
>or you can have the custom build system where you will tell kdevelop
>specifically what are the include directories and so.

Hi,
Can you help me with how to specify the include directories and
defines to KDevelop. I am using my own Makefile for a C/C++ project.
Right now I am using a variable in the Makefile to store the Include
directories and pass it to the compiler options as -I.

I am not using cmake. Will using cmake help me here?

Thanks,
Elison