improving context browser for declarations in file

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Fri Sep 10 17:21:17 UTC 2010

On Friday, 10. September 2010 18:34:56 David Nolden wrote:
> Yes, i also already though about improving this. Your idea is good. Also
> namespace- or class-scopes shouldn't be shown again and again, and we coulf
> abbreviate functions by parens, for variables we could shorten the prefix
> to just "var", etc. It could look like extremely simplified code.

I've made sure the decls are unique (decl->kind & decl-
>qualifiedIdentifier().index pair).

But I'm not sure about the rest. If I merge the kind, it looks strange:

Function foo, bar, asdf, Namespace yxcv, qwer, Function öouir

If I add () behind functions it beomces better, but still:

Function foo(), bar(), asdf(), Namespace yxcv, qwer, Function öouir()

it should be Function_s_, Namespace_s_... but declarationKind() does not give
that info of course. But we should use declarationKind to stay language
independent, shouldn't we? This also prevents using "var" instead of
Variable...