improving context browser for declarations in file

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 10 16:34:56 UTC 2010

Yes, i also already though about improving this. Your idea is good. Also
namespace- or class-scopes shouldn't be shown again and again, and we coulf
abbreviate functions by parens, for variables we could shorten the prefix to
just "var", etc. It could look like extremely simplified code.

Greetings, David