Help, tied up by the chain

Ruan Strydom ruan at jcell.co.za
Fri May 21 18:08:12 UTC 2010

Thanks Niko,

Since these mail servers are so slow ;) I already added an AppendedLists (I
did not know if it was correct at the time).

I also added some experimental completion. Try it and let me know. (When done
I will add help etc to it)

What I need to know from you Quanta guys is where do I get/set the preference
for lower case or upper case tags in HTML?

I will merge the parser and the duchain libs into one lib, as they depend on
each other.

Thanks for the help.