Help, tied up by the chain

Ruan Strydom ruan at jcell.co.za
Fri May 21 18:18:07 UTC 2010

ps: Try something like HTML which has a parse-able DTD.

Or write your own and.....

I will hack together a simpler docbook dtd and add it to the catalog since the
doc team uses it. They can always override it by adding their own to the
catalog since user catalogs take preference over system catalogs.

Cheers