Getting rid of global objects in kdevplatform/language

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun May 16 15:48:33 UTC 2010

On 14.05.10 15:01:19, David Nolden wrote:
> Btw. your call to duchainify has wrong syntax ("--f"), so it probably
> didn't build the features you requested. With those features, the
> parsing should generally be _much_ slower than the times you reported.

As Milian already said (and I confirmed it yesterday too), KDE silently
fixed my mistake there. Explicitly passing just -f shows the same
parsing times in release mode for full-features.

I'll work now on removing the .bin and setting up the session-stuff in
the duchain without envvar.

Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.