kdevelop php debugging ignoring breakpoints?

Pete Scott pete.j.scott at gmail.com
Fri May 14 14:48:42 UTC 2010

Running KDevelop 4.0.60 (using KDevPlatform 1.0.60), built from source
(source updated yesterday), along with php and php-docs plugins.

Downloaded (from SVN) the executebrowser plugin, the executescript plugin,
and the xdebug plugin today (all 1.0 beta 1), compiled and noted that they
are properly detected from within KDevelop.

Configured launch configurations per the instructions here:
http://nikosams.blogspot.com/2010/02/kdevelop-xdebug-php-debugger.html.

Debugging with a Launch Configuration of type "Script Application" works
properly (stopping at breakpoints, step into/over/out functions, etc.);
However, debugging with a Launch Configuration of type "Browser Application"
simply fails to stop at any breakpoints. The page is rendered in its
entirety, regardless of any breakpoints set.

Using Firefox as my browser.

Is there any more information I could provide? Any thoughts/suggestions?
More information I could provide?

Thanks for the project. It's my favorite IDE.

--
-Pete Scott
pete.j.scott at gmail.com