svn2git

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 11:18:36 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 09:22, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:
> On 09.03.10 22:02:45, Niko Sams wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just pushed kdevelop-plugin-rules, afaics they are in pretty good
>> shape. (it's all very basic
>> as no branches at all are involved)
>> ...please review
>
> There's at least one error (you didn't run the version you comitted)
True, didn't want to wait another 4 hours.

> and one weirdness. This is the rule:
>
> match /trunk/(extragear/sdk/|KDE/)kdevelop/languages/(ruby|java)/
>  repository kdevelop-\1
>  branch master
> end match
>
> Now obviously \1 is wrong, it needs to be \2.
oops, sure.

> But I'm wondering when in
> svn history was ruby/java in extragear/sdk/kdevelop? I must have missed
> their move from playground to extragear ;)
those plugins got moved from kdev3 into playground, that's why some history is
in KDE/kdevelop/languages/*. (extragear/sdk could be removed as it was
before the
move to extragear)

> I'm running now with a fix for the \1. BTW, did you check wether any of
> the plugins has a "previous" history in KDE3? I mean was one of them
> started in kde3 and then first ported to qt4/kde4 and then worked on
> again or are all of them started from scratch for KDE4?
I did svn log --stop-on-copy for all plugins. I could have missed
something however.

Niko