svn2git

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Mar 10 08:22:50 UTC 2010

On 09.03.10 22:02:45, Niko Sams wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just pushed kdevelop-plugin-rules, afaics they are in pretty good
> shape. (it's all very basic
> as no branches at all are involved)
> ...please review

There's at least one error (you didn't run the version you comitted) and
one weirdness. This is the rule:

match /trunk/(extragear/sdk/|KDE/)kdevelop/languages/(ruby|java)/
  repository kdevelop-\1
  branch master
end match

Now obviously \1 is wrong, it needs to be \2. But I'm wondering when in
svn history was ruby/java in extragear/sdk/kdevelop? I must have missed
their move from playground to extragear ;)

I'm running now with a fix for the \1. BTW, did you check wether any of
the plugins has a "previous" history in KDE3? I mean was one of them
started in kde3 and then first ported to qt4/kde4 and then worked on
again or are all of them started from scratch for KDE4?

You single-handedly fought your way into this hopeless mess.