[kdevplatform] d3af706 Increase KDE requirement to 4.4 to fix the build f

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.de
Tue Jun 15 15:30:02 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 15 June 2010 16:58:35 David Nolden wrote:
> That is bad, but I think the right ones to blame are the kate developers
> here, because we simply have no proper path to go available.
Lol. All your crashes are results of your wrong and incomplete locking, please
not blame us or our changes during KDE 4.4 => 4.5.
As others report, KDevelop doesn't crash that much more with KDE 4.5 atm than
the crash reports you and we get for 4.4...
I told since years that it is broken, but, as finally, it will be resolved, we
should not put the "its your fault" markers to each other :PPP

Greetings
Christoph

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann at AbsInt.com