Backporting LaunchConfig improvements

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Jul 26 19:27:04 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 8:45 PM, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:

> On 08.07.10 01:33:42, Milian Wolff wrote:
> > Hey there,
> >
> > I hoped to backport a few launch config changes for 4.0.1 since the old
> way is
> > simply unusable.
>
> Depends on what you have in mind. I didn't use them much lately, so...
>
> > Andreas, do you have anything against that? I'll have to look
> > to what to backport to make sure no string changes are done, but at least
> the
> > combobox-instead-of-strange-lineedit I will backport.
>
> Can you do a merge-request for this, so I can have a look at the diff?
>
> Purely from history what I think shouldn't be backported is the change
> that Aleix did to the target-item-selector (on what to execute). I can't
> recall any other changes that shouldn't have been done in 4.0 in the
> first place.
>
> Andreas
>
> --
> You will be run over by a bus.
>
> --

There are mainly 2 changes:
- Target chooser is now a combo box list with all the items
- There is a tree browser in the add-dependency-lineedit.

The first one is fine but a UI change, the second one adds new i18n lines
which is odd.

Also, the commit I made yesterday should me merged too then.

Aleix