Backporting LaunchConfig improvements

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jul 26 18:45:15 UTC 2010

On 08.07.10 01:33:42, Milian Wolff wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> I hoped to backport a few launch config changes for 4.0.1 since the old way is
> simply unusable.

Depends on what you have in mind. I didn't use them much lately, so...

> Andreas, do you have anything against that? I'll have to look
> to what to backport to make sure no string changes are done, but at least the
> combobox-instead-of-strange-lineedit I will backport.

Can you do a merge-request for this, so I can have a look at the diff?

Purely from history what I think shouldn't be backported is the change
that Aleix did to the target-item-selector (on what to execute). I can't
recall any other changes that shouldn't have been done in 4.0 in the
first place.

You will be run over by a bus.