seamless project model update

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Jul 12 02:46:26 UTC 2010

hi,
This patch solves the problem we have when we try to refresh the
projectmodel from another thread, it makes the method call to be triggered
whenever the model thread runs the event loop. I know it's not a clean
implementation (that's why I'm sending it here).

I'm sending a patch so that you can try how the reload feels after that
change. I'm not commiting right away because I understand there's drawbacks
and I suppose you will want to give your opinion. I think we could give it a
try though.

Cheers!
Aleix