KDevelop 4.0.1 release

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Jul 6 09:24:52 UTC 2010

Hey all,

as I'm willing to exhibit my power as release manager (afaik everyone agreed
on that, right?), I want to get started with planning a first bug fix release.

I will compile the stable branches and make sure they are working as expected,
but considering that only bug fixes got in there, we don't need any freeze
period, right?

So Andreas, it would be cool if you could explain me what I have to do, except
testing. What I can come up with is:

- create a git tag for 4.0.1 / 1.0.1
- incorporate translations (how do I do that?)
- create tarball and put on ftp.kde.org (how do I do the latter? whom do I
have to nag for permissions?)
- write an email to the packager list
- ?

I'd say we should release 4.0.1 after akademy, considering that we might do
some more bug fixing here.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff