Problems with new session support

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Wed Jan 27 17:17:15 UTC 2010

On Monday, 18. January 2010 14:28:28 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'll be filing bugreports about this tomorrow or wednesday, but wanted to
> check here wether some of this is intentional:
>
> Is the session name prepended to the project list? That would explain why I
> have a "default" session which is not automatically opened when loading
> kdevelop. If not then how do I make another session the "default" now that
> the session config dialog doesn't exist anymore?

Apparently the session name is most of the time just empty. Only the default
session has any name at all (i.e. "default"). I just wanted to add a
"--sessions"  switch to KDevelop that would output all available session
names, and well - all my sessions have an empty name... The exception is the
"default" one.

We should at least give incremental names like "Session #1" or similar, so
they are easily selectable... I'll now change my patch for now so that it
outputs the projects in that sessions and the ID, since that's apprently also
supported by the existing "-s" switch.

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de