Problems with new session support

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jan 18 13:28:28 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'll be filing bugreports about this tomorrow or wednesday, but wanted to
check here wether some of this is intentional:

Is the session name prepended to the project list? That would explain why I
have a "default" session which is not automatically opened when loading
kdevelop. If not then how do I make another session the "default" now that
the session config dialog doesn't exist anymore?

Creating a new session and then switching back to the original one deletes
that session even if a project was open in it. So how would I create a new
permanent session? Do I really need to close down kdevelop normally with
this session open?

There's no way to generate a new session based on the currently open one,
so all my session-stored settings are taken over to the new session. In
particular this is about formatting settings and other things from the
global config.

Try to relax and enjoy the crisis.
		-- Ashleigh Brilliant