FOSDEM Idea: Visualize runtime data (e.g. during debugging)

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Mon Feb 8 12:55:11 UTC 2010

During FOSDEM there was apparently a talk about Misha (I have missed it
sadly), an debugger IDE with some nice ideas. Since I want all the other
developers to have seen this, I thought about adding the link here, watch the
video behind it:

http://www.softnet.tuc.gr/~whoneedselta/misha/

Looks quite nice and useful but also quite some work to get done properly into
KDevelop. Nothing for 4.0 - that's for sure. But imo we shouldn't forget it!

See also: http://milianw.de/blog/fosdem-2010-day-1#comment-672

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de