FOSDEM Idea: Visualize runtime data (e.g. during debugging)

Manoj Rajagopalan rmanoj at umich.edu
Wed Feb 17 21:30:48 UTC 2010

I have actually developed 2D and 3D plotting capability for KDevelop 3.5 with
the help of Qwt and QwtPlot3D - this feature is tightly-coupled with the GDB
plugin. Since this branch is unmaintained, I haven't been able to check the
code in since I haven't had the time to explore KDevelop 4 architecture.

Can I submit my code for this feature for inclusion in a later release of
KDevelop? I believe 4.0.0 code freeze is coming up soon and I won't be able
to port my code so soon esp. since the 3.5 version still needs a few fixes.

I am preparing a walk-through of this feature with actual screenshots. I will
post this and my questions on a different thread ("Extending a debugger for
data inspection and visualization")

-- Manoj