Request for adding fileview related svn plugin

Peter Penz peter.penz at gmx.at
Sat Sep 12 19:18:04 UTC 2009

Hi Andreas,

I've attached a patch which adds a SVN plugin for the fileviews of Dolphin and
Konqueror (see also [1] for a previous discussion).

Would it be OK from your point of view if I add those files to this location?

The main reason for putting the fileview-plugin into kdevplatform/plugins
would be to replace the custom code I wrote for contextmenu-actions like
commit, update, add, delete, ... with the already well tested counterparts
that are available in kdevplatform/plugins/subversion.

I'd be fine with maintaining this code and would be open to write a Git-plugin
(the non-contextmenu related code for getting the file emblems information is
quite small).

Please let me know what you think...  :-)

Thanks!
Peter

[1] https://barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de/mailman/private/kdevelop-devel/2009-
August/034580.html