Request for adding fileview related svn plugin

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Sep 12 19:43:29 UTC 2009

On 12.09.09 21:18:04, Peter Penz wrote:
> I've attached a patch which adds a SVN plugin for the fileviews of Dolphin and
> Konqueror (see also [1] for a previous discussion).

Ah, sorry that discussion somehow died :(

> Would it be OK from your point of view if I add those files to this location?

As the patch starts with "plugins", I'm not sure which location you
mean...

> The main reason for putting the fileview-plugin into kdevplatform/plugins
> would be to replace the custom code I wrote for contextmenu-actions like
> commit, update, add, delete, ... with the already well tested counterparts
> that are available in kdevplatform/plugins/subversion.

Ah, ok, kdevplatform. Hmm, but wouldn't that mean that Dolphin and
Konqueror get a dependency onto kdevplatform? Not sure thats really
wanted.

Never commit yourself!  Let someone else commit you.