Removing FindKDevPlatform.cmake

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sat Oct 31 03:38:41 UTC 2009

On Friday 30 October 2009 19:24:30 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to remove FindKDevPlatform.cmake soonish (after beta6 as its a
> bit too close by now). I'm wondering what the maintainers of modules in
> playground think about the best solution to the "missing" cmake-module.
> Our options are:
>
> - enforcing requirement of the playground-plugins onto KDE 4.4 which
>   does have the cmake module now (I just copied it there)
> - copying it into each plugin separately
> - Any other idea you can come up with...

Please don't make the playground plugins depend on KDE 4.4 - I still prefer
developing with a stable kdelibs.

Why do you have to move the cmake file _now_? Can't that wait until 4.4 is
actually released (at least a beta?).

Else, move it to each plugin please, at least to php, php-docs, xdebug and
script-execution so they can still be build easily!
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de