Removing FindKDevPlatform.cmake

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Oct 30 18:24:30 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm going to remove FindKDevPlatform.cmake soonish (after beta6 as its a
bit too close by now). I'm wondering what the maintainers of modules in
playground think about the best solution to the "missing" cmake-module.
Our options are:

- enforcing requirement of the playground-plugins onto KDE 4.4 which
  does have the cmake module now (I just copied it there)
- copying it into each plugin separately
- Any other idea you can come up with...

You are not dead yet.  But watch for further reports.