Plugin

Ruan Strydom ruan at jcell.co.za
Tue Oct 20 01:06:33 UTC 2009

> What's about them? You need getters and setters for XML? Or do you mean a
>  XML- KDevelop-plugin? Maybe you should look at Quanta. (although it's
>  definitely not full-featured)

For a living I am a java developer.  So I am used to netbeans / eclipse. These
have very nice xml/schema designers. They auto complete etc, when you add a
schema location they download and import them for auto completion. Whats nice
is that they are generic (the designers) and can be used for configuration
etc, like maven/ant , web.xml, spring etc...

Cheers